Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Symptoms or nothing?

So since Saturday I would say I have had some odd symptoms. Headache, tummy ache, cramps, nausea, and exhaustion. I don't know if they are linked to pregnancy (test day is tomorrow) or just random and I am linking them to pregnancy because that is our goal. So here I am laying out what is going on in my head and what these symptoms could be:

1) Headache - had one on and off for the last 4 days. Could be stress (I clench my teeth when I get stressed, thus induce a headache, although I don't think I have for the last 4 days), too tight hair tie, or I am Pregnant.

2) Tummy ache - again, on and off for the last 4 days. Could be eating badly or too much, or I am Pregnant.

3) Cramps - on and off for probably last week, not severe either. Could be AF is on the way, or I am Pregnant.

4) Nausea - just little bits for the last 4 days, not horrible either, just small inclinations. Again, could be AF on the way, or I am Pregnant.

5) Exhaustion - a lot over the last 4 days. (Fri - no energy after workout,; Sat - in Phx with In-laws, had to lay down after lunch - napped for about an hour and half; Sun - couldn't finish my usual 90 mins in pool, got out after 60 mins, came home and took 2-3 hour nap; Mon - just very tired in afternoon.) Could be working out too much, stress, AF coming or I am Pregnant.

You all know that I vote for the last one, but don't want to get my hopes up. Let's hope that I am Pregnant!!!!! Test day is tomorrow and I am trying not to focus on it, so once I close the blog, I am trying not to think about it until tomorrow morning! LUCK please!

On a different note, at WW this morning I was down 2.8 lbs from the last time I was at a meeting (2 weeks ago) which puts me at a total of 12 lbs!! YAY ME! At the meeting, they ask who hit a milestone and for the first time, I could raise my hand and say ME! Plus I got a blue ribbon saying "I lost 10 lbs"! So happy note there at least!

1 comment:

  1. Well, let's hope it is PG. I will send good vibes your way for testing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!