Saturday, August 8, 2009

IUI Begins - Day 1

So this is the first month in a while that we will have full doctor help and more than ever before. Today was Day 1 of AF and while I felt pretty awful this morning, after some Midol I was almost kicky! Like I was caffeined out!

Anyway, we went to a surprise birthday party for my "sister's" hubby. It was great fun. Volleyball in the pool, Eegee's and rum, extended family and lots of friends, great weather. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Didn't really have many cramps either. And more than one person told me I looked skinnier, so I can't complain! I truly love the people I hung out with today! And tons of kiddies! Nothing better than watching my hubby play with my friends' kids, I know he will be such a good Daddy some day.

Have to call the doc's office on Monday to schedule my ultrasound on Day 10, 11 or 12 and continue the process. Will try to document how this all goes for my records. Should be entertaining at the very least, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!