Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cycle Day #19 - IUI Cycle #1 - Hmmm...

I had a really great day today. I worked out this morning, then worked at home for about 2 hours, then ran off to catch up with a great friend who I sometimes don't get to see much because our schedules conflict. It was nice just to hang around with her and the kids and see what "Mommy" life is really like. She has a 2.5 year old and a 10 month old. She made lunch and we watched a movie and just had a great day. Even changed a poopy diaper and got the little guy dressed while Mama took a shower! I did it and he didn't die or get poop on his feet, so I think I passed! Nice day!

I'm a little nervous right now. There's 2 times in the month when I think I think I am either ovulating or AF is coming. I get a hint of a scent (not bad, just not something I notice every day) and I don't know what it is but it is fleeting. Usually around Day 14 and then about a week before AF is due. Now I have no idea what it is but I attribute it to AF because I have never been PG so for all I know it couldn't be anything. But it always kinda worries me and I had it today. So cross your fingers it is just natural (and if anyone knows anything similar, please let me know) no matter if AF is coming or BFP!

Alright, off to relax some more before heading back to the office tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!