Friday, August 14, 2009

Cycle Day #7 - IUI Cycle #1 - Last day of pills

Took my last fertility pills today. Haven't noticed any huge changes - except maybe the occasional headache, a little bit of fatigue and I am curious about my weight. I feel like I have been working out and eating right, but the scale isn't budging. That could be because of the pills or just my body liking my current weight.

Got a lot of studying done yesterday and now just have to set a date to take this upcoming test.

Going to the Dr. on Wed and hopefully we'll figure out how the rest of this cycle goes then.

I may not write this weekend, unless something exciting happens. Just because the last few days have been pretty uneventful and I am afraid that is boring to read! Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!