Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 4 - IUI Cycle #1 - Starting fresh

So decided no WW weigh in this morning on account my scale (which usually matches the one at WW) was high, and that was probably because I didn't get home until 8 pm last night after groceries so dinner was way late. So we start fresh. I worked out yesterday and will resume my new schedule tomorrow (Tues - off, Wed - gym, Thurs - walk, Fri - gym, Sat - off, Sun - swim, Mon gym). I did wake up a little sore from yesterday's workout. Good sore, but sore none the less! Makes me remember not to miss a week of workouts! YIKES!

Took my second dose of Levatrol today and not noticing anything out of the ordinary today yet. I'm off to find lunch and study before class at 2:30! Later folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!