Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nervous...anyone else nervous?

I debated with myself all the way home from work about whether to test this morning or not. I am supposed to take the Prometrium 2x a day from Day 18 to Day 32 of my cycle, then test. Today is day 32 and I so badly wanted to test this morning but I am so scared and nervous. I feel in my gut that we are pregnant - just little things happening to me (Acu last week, the dentist, the crazy dreams I am having - don't usually dream, little cramps and little nausea, etc) and just this feeling that we did it. But I am really scared I will test and it will be negative (as it has been for the last 2 years)! I don't want my bubble to burst!

I know that if it doesn't happen this month we will continue to try, but over the last 2 years, I have never felt so strongly that I am pregnant! NEVER! I keep praying and talking to my belly, hoping there is someone in there to hear it.

Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!