Thursday, July 30, 2009

The days creep by.

So they continue to creep by. Don't test until next Wed (which happens to be our kitty's 7th birthday) and I'm really trying to not let it get to me. I think I am taking it well. I'm trying not to read too much into my thoughts, and how I am feeling. There is some unexpected pain in my abdomen, back and sometimes a little nausea - but usually when I am working out, so I think that is why. So we just go back to hoping and reading my card.

On a good note...I felt really skinny today and when I got home DH told me that I looked really skinny, not only today but last Saturday and he explained why. And it was really sweet. So that is nice and makes me want to keep going. If I can't get pregnant, at least I know I can lose weight! ;)

I have faith we will get pregnant, and the weight loss is just part of the path we have to take to get there. I do have faith. And I pray it will happen soon. Thanks for all of you who support me so well! Love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!