Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Unofficial Weigh In

So there is no WW today due to the space used for the meeting being used for what it usually is, a church! So don't officially have to weigh in, but I did this morning at home - which is usually really close to the WW scale. This morning before the walk, it was way low - down 2 lbs, but then after my walk - and water, it was down 1.4, but with clothes then too. Anyway, still happy about reaching the official 10 lb point! YAY ME!

Quote from Bill Cosby: "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

This is me in a nutshell. I want everyone to be happy and healthy. I need to stop this! How do I stop this?

1 comment:

  1. Good question - I'm working on that too. If you discover the answer, make sure you share :-) Good talking to you yesterday and I'm sorry I had to cut off the conversation - I'll have to hear more next week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!