Thursday, July 16, 2009

Game on?

So we did BD Tues, and last night, but were too tired to enjoy it really. Tonight again we will try! I don't know how we will make it 8 days straight! Talk about something sad to be too tired of! But it doesn't hold the same excitement when you know you have to do it now or lose out! Just doesn't work!

Stressful day today. I almost threw my computer and printer out the window of my 2nd floor home office. Printer wouldn't scan, wouldn't turn off, wouldn't scan, wouldn't turn off, wouldn't do anything I wanted it to! Then Internet Explorer started telling me I was offline when I knew very well I was online! So annoying! Especially because I had class today and a bunch to get done before class. So not a great day because I didn't get everything done I wanted to for work. Thankfully, it is only Thursday!

My neck/shoulder still hurt a bit. It is weird because it hurts when I wake up and go to sleep. I stretch a bit in the morning and it seems fine, throughout the day it hurts here and there, but not constant. Then I get home and I just want to tear through my spine to get it to stop hurting! ARGH! I need a drink, but that isn't allowed. HA HA, chocolate is! Later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!