Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy thoughts

Not a whole lot to report on this Monday, but a couple happy things that happened over the weekend that I want to note somewhere.

First, happiest thing, 3 people over the weekend (counting Friday too) told me I looked like I had lost weight and was looking good. Friday was a friend who is a trainer! Sunday morning was one of the ladies I swim with. And Sunday afternoon was one of my best friends at a birthday party for a 1 year old, while surrounded by other best friends who all agreed. Anyway, happiness! ;) Hopefully this week I break the 10 lb barrier and then we get closer to my goal! GO ME!

Second, went to lunch with my trainer friend on Fri and while we were eating we discussed the fertility stuff. Anyway, she recommended writing on a 3x5 card "I AM PREGNANT!" because "I am" affirmations help the body figure out what to do and then to look at it every morning and night. I didn't have a 3x5 card, so I did 5x7, but it all works the same. So am trying to remember to look at it every day twice. Hopefully it helps!

I guess that is all for now. Later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!