Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cycle Day #25 - IUI Cycle #1 - A little bummed

So WW this morning didn't go well, I am up 2 lbs. But I kinda expected that after this weekend and yesterday. I did POAS this morning, even though I am fully aware that it is REALLY early, and it came up negative. DH asked if I did and I said yes and he was thoroughly surprised it showed negative. I reminded him it was really early. I told my self I wouldn't get bummed about it, but now I am kinda worried about when I do test. I called Dr. H's office and left a message asking when I should test because:
a. first he said 2 weeks from procedure
b. then he said 14-15 days after I started Prometrium (which was 2 days after procedure)
c. Monday the office is closed, so if I test Sunday, they can't test me until Tuesday at the earliest

We'll see what the doc said. But I am still kinda bummed thinking that Friday will be bad news and both of us will be really upset. I just pray that it was too early and things will become better by Friday. I need to find a way to cheer up... ;(

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. It is not over until it is over, as they say.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!