Friday, September 4, 2009

The Child Within

I know you want out
but not quite sure when.
You wait and wonder,
When will it be time.

I'm not talking about my inner child,
but rather the child that waits inside me to be borne.
To become something to be held
and loved like we long for so badly.

I know you are there,
begging to be borne.
You are not alone,
we long for you always.

I don't know why you have to wait,
but I know the right time will come.
Just stay with me Baby,
til God says it's time.

Please come to me soon,
and ease my pain.
Your Daddy and I long for you,
we can't wait to meet you.

I know your soul is within me,
I just need your heart to join.
Please come soon dear one,
I long to meet you and hold you and love you.

I will never let you go
once I see your sweet face.
We are here, ready for you...
when will you be ready for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!