Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Weight Battle Continues

So after this weekend that I ate very badly and just whatever I wanted. I decided not to go to WW this morning to weigh in because I knew I would be up and I knew why. I'm having a hard time staying on track with WW. I get through Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and even Friday. Saturday scoots along and my schedule gets all whacked out by my sleeping in, Sunday (if I swim) usually isn't too bad, but dinner usually is something somewhat unhealthy. Then Monday rolls around and if I haven't used all my extra points, I take it upon myself to do so. So then Tuesday is weigh-in day and of course it is high! Doesn't help that I seem to be exhausted lately no matter how much I sleep and my allergies are driving me a bit loony toons! So this is my dilemma today! Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!