Sunday, April 26, 2009

Long day, odd symptoms

Yesterday was definitely not a typical Saturday in our book. The neighborhood was having a yard sale, and we had debated about participating. A friend who used to live outside of the neighborhood wanted to come join, and called me at 6:45 am to make sure I was awake! Love her for doing that because it did get me up. Drug all the stuff out to the driveway, and the fun began. Jason joined in about 8:30 am, and Talia showed up about 9 am. We had a pretty good run of people, although it is obvious people are CHEAP! Made about $100 and got rid of some stuff I have been itching to get rid of. Loaded up the remainder to Goodwill. Then off to get my hair done, and that is always enjoyable.

Got home from getting my hair done and I was just tired. Jason was at a buddy's house, so went over there for a bit. But couldn't keep my eyes open, and the smoke from the fire didn't help. So finally bailed about 10 and came home. I had had a headache and it just wouldn't go away. So crawled into bed and went to sleep pretty much as soon as I got home. Jason got dropped off about 1 am, and the dogs woke up thinking someone was breaking in. They hear everything. It was nice to sleep in today. Now I am off to find some breakfast and relax a bit before the painting ensues! Again with the busyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!