Monday, April 27, 2009

Heart and Soul

So I have been racking my brain about how I can positively think about having a baby in me without being upset if test day comes and there isn't one. I think I found it...we'll see tomorrow. I've been thinking ever since last Thursday with Debi (my Acupuncturist) that I have the soul of my baby (I've been thinking girl) in my tummy, and that we are just waiting for her right heart to show up. To some that could sound kind of weird or morbid, but for me that helps me think positively about a little one, with less hurt than thinking "this is the month" and then being upset if it isn't. Random I know, but at this point I will try anything. If positivity is what has been setting us back, hopefully this kicks that out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!