Thursday, April 23, 2009

And the saga continues...

Woke up at 5:45 this morning and debated about getting up or not to POAS. Analyzed how I was feeling, looking for cramps, pain, etc. Finally bit the bullet and got up, POAS and it came back negative. I have gotten so used to this that I don't even cry anymore. But AF still wasn't here, so I took my pill just in case and went back to bed. Woke up about 2 minutes ago and now I feel AF on her way - cramping, back pain, etc. So we start again. But at least there was no spotting yesterday. And I can have a glass of wine tonight and tomorrow when we go to dinner with friends! Always a silver lining right?! So the saga continues....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. Hang in there and enjoy the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! On to another month! At least we'll be on vacation during May's OV time, that always bodes for better circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!