Sunday, June 21, 2009

Two week wait

Well, this cycle is officially out of my hands. The OV watch read NF (Not Fertile) this morning, so now we just have to wait for the next 15 or so days. I started my Prometrium (to thicken the lining of my uterus) Friday, and have to take that for 15 days.

I will say that we gave this month a valiant effort. We BD'd every other day during the time we should have. I didn't drink after we started BDing and Jason stopped so his boys can recharge hopefully for next weekend. He has stopped completely during the week and only 2 on Fri and Sat. His choice, not mine! But great choice I think!

Yesterday was a very nice day. Slept in a bit then went to the JCC pool with Talia and the kids (Ava and Anthony - aka "the bean"). We tooled around in the pool a bit and to me there is nothing better than a child clinging to me for dear life. Got a little cold in the water for the kids, so we went to the water park at the J and Ava had the greatest time going down the water slide - took a bit to get her going, but then she must have done it 80 times! Lunch at Subway and then out to Talia's house for naps and some chat time. Talia is one of my favorite people, so that is awesome! She is also one of my biggest supporters! And when I was trying to check email on my computer while she put the kiddies down, there was the blog address, so I know she is reading my blog, which is always nice to see! Then came home (didn't get lost amazingly enough) and went to dinner with DH and my parents for Father's Day at Rosa's. If you live in Tucson and haven't been to Rosa's, you are missing out! Then home to watch The Assination of Jesse James - I don't recommend it. It was very slow and a downer. We didn't even finish it, too tired. DH had a great day too, he finally got his quad running! YAY Jason!

Today went swimming with Dad at 7:30 am. Coach was gone, so we ran practice ourselves. Got out and took him to breakfast at Denny's for Father's Day. Very yummy! Also sent him home with a piece of Coconut Cream Pie - his favorite! Thanks for being such a great dad Daddy! And a big teddy bear! Love you!

Took a nap when I got home and paid bills. Now off for a little cleaning and maybe watch a chick flick before Jason gets home from his ride on the now-running quad! Later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!