Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fresh Fat vs. Hard Lard

On my first week at WW, Joanne (the leader I have and love) talked about Fresh Fat and Hard Lard. "Fresh Fat" is the easy stuff - the day's meals you had before joining WW or the last couple lbs that put you over the edge to join. The "hard lard" is the stuff you have had for years that really likes being attached to your body. I'm afraid that is the stuff we are dealing with now. The lbs I gained after the wedding and my smaller waist, that just won't seem to go away. However, for the past 5 years (since we got married), I have primarily focused on working out and "ate what I thought was ok." I am hoping WW is my secret weapon to finishing off the hard lard and melting it away (pun intended!). Wish me luck and any advice is welcome! I have a feeling I will be needing it, but I also feel really confident I can finally do this for real this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!