Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10/27/09 - Cycle Day #23 - IUI Cycle #3

I know I haven't written for a while because I go from things to publish and things to not until later. This is a not until later publish.

So about 6 days from now I test. I've been having symptoms that I would love to associate with pregnancy, but also could be do to stress (headaches, cravings, fatigue, etc) as last week was crazy stressful. I think about taking that next test and hoping it says yes, but also thinking it won't because it never has before, but then this time could be different. I'm really trying to be optimistic, but now it is hard.

We've decided (and I may have already said this) that if this month doesn't work, we are going to take a break for the holidays. There is too much going on and that way I can drink for my 30th birthday party and we don't have to worry about scheduling things around holidays or the doctor's vacation. I figure we'll take at least Nov and Dec off and possibly a couple months in 2010 to recharge our checking account and ourselves and not concentrate on it.

I also have decided to stop all the drugs, even the Prometrium because it really is a pain! But, I will continue to order it as much as I can until the end of the month so that I can stock up and only pay $25 per bottle instead of $182 per bottle. It may seem like a waste of money when we don't have to, but that kind of savings is important before the end of the year comes and the deductible starts over. Plus the doc has told me I will need to take it for the first 3 months of pregnancy (which will really suck because now I only take it for 2 weeks and it is annoying), but we gotta do what we gotta do. If I can get another bottle and possibly a third, then I will be set for either 3 months of pregnancy or 6 months of trying for $75! Works for me!

Nothing else here, just trying to stay positive and sane (work has been a little hellish) and eat right. And study! I start my CFP 4 next week and I am not where I want to be. But life gets in the way of our plans sometimes. Looking forward to my 30th birthday party and seeing great friends and getting dressed up. But for now, off to find some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!