Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And the verdict is....

So DH and I discussed the options the doc gave me today and decided to do our 3rd run of the same IUI as the last 2 months. We won't add the injectables and will hope for the best. If it doesn't work, then we'll take at least the holidays off, if not a couple months into 2010 and then go again when we are ready with the injectables then. Gives us some time to save up money, de-stress and relax a bit.

Thanks for all the support and will talk to you all again soon! I'll keep blogging I swear, just may not be as much.

1 comment:

  1. HI Niki,
    Shawn here. Yes, I have been following your blog as well. Nice to actually connect with you.

    Last year we tried IUI around Thanksgiving and then when it failed took off for Dec and Jan. Felt good to take a break, not to chart, not to POAS. Though I pray that you will be announcing a pregnancy in Dec - not just taking a break.

    Im not great at checking my blog and only post when I have news or my brain is working overtime (look for a post in the next few days - steam is coming out of my ears from my RE appt yesterday)

    Have a great weekend!


I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!