Tuesday, January 19, 2010

That bugs!

I don't get it.  I weighed myself this morning and the scale was down an lb at home from last week!  Well, the scale at WW didn't agree.  I was up 1.2 lbs from the scale at home, which is still a loss because last week they said I didn't go down at all.  So basically, last week's weight loss showed up today at WW!  Essentially, my scale says I am down 3.2 lbs, and WW says 2 lbs.  Now either way, I understand that those are both great, but I really wish they would match, or at the very least be close.  I also understand that I weigh at home nude, and not so at WW, but when I weighed in on January 5th at WW, it was .4 off the scale at home and I wore exactly what I did today then, and I didn't eat or drink anything before I went...or workout for that matter.  Hell, I even thought about not brushing my teeth so I wouldn't risk it, but thankfully for everyone, I did! I don't get what is different but it sure is bugging me.

Oh yeah, the boobs still feel like punching bags, for no apparent reason.  AF is due Thursday, so if she is a no show (which I doubt) by Monday, then I will call the RE to see what is up and take a test.  But like I said, I really doubt that.  

And last but not least, a couple weeks back I had a novel of a post about how my counter said no one was reading my posts and I was having a pity party.  Well, after lots of people told me otherwise and yes, commented, I got last week's counter readings and...you guessed it, zip!  So those of you who said my counter is broken were 100% correct.  But I don't know how to fix it.  Oh well, at least I know I am being read. 

Must get back to work!  Later Bleaders!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see the show but I heard about it from others. I am now putting my phone down while I am driving. It's hard b/c it's such a habit but I am definitely not risking my life or someone else's because of my phone.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!