Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I guess an update is in store

I wish I could say that I had more to say but I don't.  However, I just read through a bunch of blogs and now feel lazy having not published since last Thursday!  On the fertility front, we have been quite silent.  We don't even discuss it now, nor joke about "when we are parents" much.  Although, I truly believe that our youngest pup, Blazer, has a 3 year old inside of him.  He takes out his toys and has to take them ALL out and leave them exactly where he want them.  Very humorous and hopefully preparing us for something in the near future.

We are in the week where we are supposed to BD but as of yet have not.  I introduced hubby to FB and now I have created a monster...he says "five minutes" and thirty five or more later strolls into the bedroom where I have cuddled up under the covers and am passed out.  Sorry, I get up at 5:30 am, he gets up at 7:50 am.  Big diff!

I have realized this week that while we haven't been able to conceive, we are incredibly lucky.  I keep hearing about more and more of our friends that are getting laid off, struggling with income or just having a hard time with this economy.  While we may struggle with the fertility stuff, we do okay on the employment front and money and love.  So maybe that is what God is waiting for...everyone to get over their financial struggles, so he can focus on our fertility.  Oy vey...we are so blessed.  And even in all of that that my friends are going thru, they ask how I am doing...what awesome people I have in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how impressed I always am that you are so able to focus on the blessings, even through the challenges. That is a gift in itself. Have a great rest of the week and I'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I haven't told you lately, you are an amazing woman. Yes, there is so much to be blessed for! I'm sorry I never set a time for getting together, with leaving for this weekend it's been crazy. Before Christmas, I promise... I still have a birthday present to give you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!