Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hourly feedings?

After last night, I feel like a new Mommy.  I was up every hour due to the amount of congestion in my body.  It was not happy times.  Plus, I was running a fever most of the night and it felt like my skin was on fire!  I literally saw the clock turn 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8!  Talk about what my body doesn't need right now...I need sleep to kick this damn ear infection and the sinusitis that has set-in with it. I do not recall the last time I felt this sick.  Maybe when I had something similar to strep in CO, but that was years ago.  Funny how all night when I wasn't sleeping, I was blogging in my head and now I can't seem to find anything to blog about!  Maybe time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!