I have never won a blogger award! So thanks Ms. Kate! Here goes nothin!
The rules for this award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
1. Gotta go straight back to Kate at Busted Plumbing. She is hysterical and keeps me up on my down days. Plus I know she checks my blog because she comments there and I love comments!
2. Amanda at Kismet's Fate. This woman is the reason I blog! She started it and has been very helpful since. And I am happy to report, she is pregnant and just about ready to pop! So she gives me hope!
3. Michelle at Meditation on Chaos. One of my very good friends and constant support. Her's isn't about infertility, but it reminds me that there are other things in this world to write about!
4. Shae at The Pages of Our Life. Another helpful lady who blogs about her beautiful baby girl and again gives me hope. She and I met while on a chat room somewhere about infertility and I'm so happy about that!
5. Shawn at Growing Pains. She started following me so I started following her and it is nice to see that I am not the only one having thought that she writes about!
6. Jennifer at Ex-Hot Girl. So not about infertility, but so hysterical and fun to read! I'm always trying to lose weight, so this makes me appreciate the other journey I am on.
7. Margaret at Brucato Mania. I love this lady! I work with her and she goes on these oh-so-fabulous trips and blogs about all the fun stuff they do and eat and see. You want some fun history and descriptions and stories, go here!
8. Beth at Beth's Baby Blog. Again, a very good friend and if you want research, go here. This lady blogs about her cutie of a kid and is one of the most researched moms I know!
9. Future Mama at Baby Makin(g) Machine. She just found out she is pregnant and hearing her thoughts echo a lot of my own...well, once we get pregnant!
10. Shopaholic D at Shopaholics Anonymous. Who doesn't love fashion?! I do and this blog talks and shows pictures. Gotta love it!
Wow, that was hard! Amazing blogs and all worth the time if you have it! Thanks again all and hope you keep reading mine, because I will be reading yours!