Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quick hi

Hello dearest Bleaders!

I have returned to the warmness of Arizona.  I don't have time to do a full post, am behind on studying on account of the vacation and business travel, but I wanted to say hi and let you know I haven't fallen off the planet.  Vacation was fabulous and will post soon with pictures and stories!  Nothing exciting to report except that I am officially going back to WW.  I just need to.  I have lost sight of everything that goes with healthy eating!  So here I come.

And that is all the time I have today to post.  I promise, will update on activities soon.  Just have to make it to June!  Then things should clear a bit.  Stick with me folks, I haven't forgotten you!  Have so much to say, just no time to do it!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!