Friday, January 7, 2011

Grey's Anatomy *Spoiler* - LOVE IT!

First off, thank GOD that Grey's Anatomy is back on TV and I'm not gonna go on and on about the first episode of 2011, only the very end.

At the beginning, there was one scene I wanna talk about...Derek and Meredith (the ones dealing with trying to get pregnant) are fighting in bed and he turns over to go to sleep and she says, "I'm ovulating, but I don't even want to look at you!"  Derek then says, "then turn over" and they proceed to do some baby making.  Been there too!  Mad at J, but when it's time, it is TIME!

Then at the very last, the scene below came on.  It's awesome and anyone who has dealt with infertility has probably felt this way.  I wish I could find the official clip...but I couldn't find it, so I used my phone to video the part I wanted to share.  Make sure your volume is up and if you get this blog via email, you may have to go to the actual blog to see the video...WORTH IT!  Click here.


Yes, there is a lot more to the episode but that just got me.  First off, if you have ever been in my shoes where there are so many things you shouldn't do while trying to conceive (i.e. no caffeine & no artificial sweeteners - this two stipulations reduce my fluid intake to water and milk, no juice, no wine, little fish, etc.) you have probably had this thought.  Yes Busted Kate?  Second, it's classic Cristina and Meredith!  LOVE THEM!

Then, they show the preview for next week and it shows Derek and Meredith talking about getting pregnant and Derek says, "it takes some people a while to get pregnant" or some version of that.  Then, they show them both looking at a pregnancy test.  I kinda think it won't be positive.  Can't wait for some heavy Infertility TV next Thursday!

Thanks Media Gods...you make me smile once again for showing the world that the people who suffer from Infertility aren't weirdos and few and far between!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!