Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quick Update

I know I haven't posted for a while, but things haven't allowed me to sit and give the thoughts to the blog that I so wanted to.  However, I received my blood test results back yesterday (from the correct test that happened on Friday) and the short version is that they are all normal.  That being said, our appointment was able to get moved from next Tuesday to this Thursday, which also helped with J's schedule.  Not really sure what we will discover, but at least we'll all be present for discussion.  And I have lots of questions to ask good ole Dr. H. 

I have lots of blogs rolling around in my head, but just no time to give them the effort and attention they deserve.  Hold on dear Bleaders, there's more to come to this story.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!