Friday, July 23, 2010

I PASSED, I PASSED!

No, not that kind of "passed" (being a positive pregnancy test - can't take that one yet), but I did pass my 5th CFP test today which was a killer one!  Not to mention that after a little break I took, the computer shut the test down and I thought I was gonna have to start all over again!  But I got it back to where I was...thank GOD!  At that point, I only had 2 questions left!  I didn't even pass by a little bit, I passed by a large margin and the first time....I have a record of having to take these tests twice, but not the last two...so am hopeful that will happen for big nasty in November.

I PASSED SUCKER - YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!

Someone hand me a margarita...I deserve it!  I sweated thru 2 shirts during that test...say it with me...EWWWW!!!!!!!!  The baby tests are over, now for the big mama-jahamma!  WOO WOO!  We are celebrating this weekend....get me away from this computer!

 THANK YOU BLEADERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!  I promise not to fully disappear off the planet until at least mid October when I am studying my brains out! 

<3 Bleaders <3 

3 comments:

  1. Again. So excited for you. We are in a tough business. I know how hard the CFP is. WAY TO FREAKING GO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!