Friday, February 11, 2011

Here we go again...

See, told you Bleaders (for clarification that means Blog Readers - not those that Bleed Readers - as was asked to me by Ms. T!) I would disappear as I get back to CFP and the fun-ness that that is. 

Actually, just got off a plane in Denver for my next cram course and a mini-girls weekend with Michelle.  It's not as cold as I was worried about, but it definitely requires long sleeves and sweat shirt, and J's jacket that I tucked away just in case.  The high is supposed to get to be about 50 degrees this weekend, which is what I left in Tucson this morning!  Tucson is supposed to get to 70s this weekend,while I'm in Denver with coldness and possible snow.

I wish I could say that I have a lot of excitement to to share, but I really don't.  Been concentrating on CFP, trying to get through all the books for the classes, which  I am really close to being done, but still have a couple practice questions to do before class starts Monday at 7:30 am. 

Nothing to really report, sorry Bleaders a little boring this week.  Hopefully this mini-vacation will be helpful and give me a couple fun stories to share.

Happy weekend lovelies and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!