Thursday, December 16, 2010

Today, the world is a different place!!

Hello Bleaders, nothing crazy going on in my house, but down the street, things are going a little insane!  My Busted Kate birthed a beautiful baby boy today! He is perfect according to the text I just got at 7 lbs, 7 ounces and 19 inches long.  And his name is adorable...Tucker James!!!  Mom is doing well too according to the text I got just now from Lobster (one of our mutual friends).  Lobster and I worked out at boot camp this morning and we were bristling with anticipation of this wonderful day. 

Busted Kate will still call herself an Infertile I know for all she has been through, but now as a Mommy it's hard for me to think of her that way.  Not that she will ever forget her struggles and will always sympathize with my plight and those of other Infertiles, but she has graduated to Mommy-dom and I couldn't be happier!!

Happy Birthday Tucker!  Welcome to a wonderful family!!!!!!

Congrats to Busted Kate and hubby Adam!  Your lives are never going to be the same, but for the good.

What a wonderful way to start Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. whooo hooo!!!! Thanks for the update, I had been waiting to hear sending prayers of safe arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am over the moon excited for them! I checked twitter like a crazy person all day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!