Monday, February 6, 2012

Shower Correction

Hello Bleeps...again. 

It was brought to my attention that I forgot a game at the shower that was fun.  While I was opening the mountain of gifts, all the attendees had a different bingo card with various gifts I might recieve listed on it.  Then, when I would open a present and announce what it was, a few people would get to cross that present off their card.  Whoever got 5 in a row diagonally, horizontally, or vertically first won.  Actually I think Mama K had presents for first and second place.  Busted Kate actually won this game!  But even after she won, everyone still played to keep it interesting and be able to yell out "BINGO!"

And Busted Kate also reminded me of something else Mama K and I worked up.  As kind of a hint for Baby Girl's name, she had bowls of Reese's Pieces laying out.  Nobody said anything, but when Busted Kate commented on yesterday's post, she said, "I just 'pieced' it together this morning, the Reese's pieces you were serving at the shower...duh!  So cute!!"  She may have been the only one to pick up on it.  I wonder if anyone else caught it...

Okay....that's all I needed to correct...I think! Have a lovely day folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say ... blog related or not! Dish away!